8/30/2005

NO LA

I find it sort of spooky that the letters of my name N O L A are also the abbreviations for an area that they say might become the next atlantis. The town is under water and more water expected.

I remembered the company where I get my domain name from, DirectNIC was in NO, LA. So I loaded up their webpage today and found a link to a blog of one of the employees who is hold up there in the office.

His Blog:
http://mgno.com/

I chatted with him on IM a few minutes. Its the real deal.

I find myself feeling helpless like on 9-11. Sitting and watching TV and feeling numb.

Updated: updated the link to his blog. I know *some* say he's stupid for staying, but he is safe, he's smart and he's been able to help at least a few people. I think that takes more courage than running.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home