3/02/2006

Javascript Debugger extension out.. for FF 1.5

Found out last night from the DotProject IRC room that the newest Venkman, the Javascript debugger is out. I had to uninstall the old version manually then install this new one. Sweet. I was missing this...

In case you don't haven't used it, its an excellent tool for stepping through your Javascript and watching variables. Even tests ajax type things too! Another of my favorite extentions is FireBug which I use when I just want to see what XML requests are being called (ie. is this DERNED THING WORKING?!?!).

If you are really hard up for entertainment ... check out this person who installed 100 firefox extentions..

Am I missing out on any cool FF developer extentions??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home